- knowledge of high-level programming concepts like promises,
Experience: 1-2 years
Compliance Officer plays a critical role in providing the proper audit of the documents submitted by the company. We are looking for candidates who have good analytics skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well.
An Ideal Compliance Officer is responsible for;
To Onboard new users into the App
To do proper verification on the documents submitted by the users
To ensure the proper credentials
To ensure the agreed parameters are verified before approving the user
Provides audit information to management by researching and analyzing data;
After training candidate is required to work in the UK shift (03.00 pm to 12.00 am)
Day shift (8am – 9 pm) any 9 hrs shift.
Note: Candidate should submit the relevant experience documents,
Any Technical Graduation, BE / B. Tech, BSc (CS) (IT), MSc (CS), MCA. etc.,
Any Science Graduates
Age criteria: 18 -27 yrs.
Job role L12 :Associate Process
P2P – Procure To Pay : Invoice Processing
Qualification: Graduates Experience 1 to 3 years of experience is must in P2P
Any specific /domain skills tool :SAP, Oracle experience
Work Location :Chennai
Work Time: Rotational Shifts Package
Note: Home pickup & drop + Mediclaim + Insurance + 2 days weekly off Salary Fixed + Variable
Job description Only Experienced Candidates & Immediate Joiners to Apply
Job role – Level 12 – Associate
Process: R2R – Reconciliations & Financial Reporting
Experience : 1+ years to max 5 years’ experience
Specific tool: Reconciliation & Fixed Assets, SAP, Oracle experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Time: Rotational Shifts
Note: Home pickup & drop + Mediclaim + Insurance + 2 days weekly off
1) Candidates will be responsible for the sales of Credit Card of very premium company
2) Identifying the premium customer and approaching them for their product and close the lead on immediate basis.
3) Generating leads, fixing appointment and meeting at customer place and explaining about product.
4) Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
No of Vacancy : 50
1. Any Fresher with Very good comm Graduate or Post Graduate
2. Experience 0 to 3 Years, Age Criteria Below 31 Yr (Male-Female)
3. Must have flair in sales & marketing.
4. Should be a target & result oriented personality.
5. Should be smart, confident and possess decent personality.
6. Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with new and existing customers.
7. Sales Experience with Banking Sales will be additional benefit.
8. Strong communications, customer service, and flair for sales.
9. Fresher Graduates and post graduates with Very good comm. Skills can also apply.
Designation: Executive Operations
Qualification: Any Graduates
Experience: Min 1 year
Language: English, Hindi
Skills: Excellent communication with Good Hindi
Work Location: Bellendur