Skill:WPF experience must be 4+ Years and must have experience as Lead.
- (Not looking for people manager, must mentor people on technical aspects.)
- Please align C#.Net /WPF
Experience: 8- 10 Yrs
Designation: Software, Staff Senior Design Engineer
Location: BGRT, Bengaluru (white field)
Diversity: Yes (Only female Candidates)
Look for only female candidates with 8-12 Year of experience
Roles & Responsibility:
– Professional experience of 8+ years in software engineering for Windows systems is required.
– Experience in industrial automation systems or software is a plus.
– Lead team in all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
– Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and stakeholders
– Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
– Work very closely with architect & architecture team and drive solutions
– Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases through Sprints
– Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
– Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
– Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
– Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
Technical Skill Set:
Programming/Database/Tools experience in following areas:
8+ years of .Net development experience. Strong expertise in WPF and C#.Net
– Experience working on Graphical application Development product specification.
– Experience working in Industrial Automation Domain
– Good knowledge in WCF, XML, MVVM, HTML5, CSS3, .Net Framework 4.5 and above
– DB interface technology (ADO.Net, OLE DB, MS Access, SQL)
– Automated Unit testing. FxCop, NUnit etc
– OOAD including usage of CASE tools i.e. Enterprise Architect and UML.
– ClearCase, GIT, Attlasin Jira.
– Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
– Ability to work effectively and coordinate development with multicultural teams
– Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
– Experience with Test Driven Development
– Outstanding analytical & problem solving skills
– Experience in object oriented design and implementation
– Proficiency in web technologies, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Apache Cordova(PhoneGap), BootStrap, JQuery
– Solid understanding of formal architecture, design patterns and best practices
Engineering Degree (Masters level preferred) in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering Programming/Database/Tools experience in following areas: