- Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads, which could range from walk ins to possible clients around 3kms of the Yoga Studio
- Manage end-to-end client relationship that includes welcoming clients, handling client queries (on call/ in person), assisting clients with our programs, client paperwork, records and outdoor promotion activity for brand promotions
- Ensure daily reporting as per the tools made available from time to time and timely and accurate updating of account data in existing MIS systems
- Execute targeted local marketing initiatives to help deliver the revenue target for the Store
- Provide timely and effective resolutions to all client issues to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level
- Retain and grow SARVA business from existing clients through Renewals, Up-sell, Cross-sell, etc.
- Excellent Communication skills
Supporting multiple applications and ability to troubleshoot issues and work on their own.
ELK stack and/or Splunk
Java is a plus
Tomcat Experience is a plus
Windows 2008-12 server”
JD is below for your reference.
o Assists in the vendor and product selection process and identifies new technologies and assists in the determination of support requirements. Also provides level 3 support services for regional and global business applications. Serves in a lead capacity for Product Support Specialists.
o Defines deliverables, costs, benefits, and ROI information.
o Provide support for bid defenses and proposals.
o Interact with software vendors, Infrastructure services, and/or Applications Development to restore service and/or correct core problems.
o Communicate IT issues to business units at various levels of seniority.
o Manage and coordinate the implementation of internal, external and off-the-shelf business applications with all IT and business groups.
o Coordinate validation activities related to the deployment of business applications.
o Produce and assist training and communication programs.
o Coordinate with internal and external service providers in the area of incident, problem, and change management, capacity planning and troubleshooting, representing the interests of supported business groups.
o Manage and support vendor contracts to established service level agreements
Position Name :-IT MIS Reporting & X ( Lead, Information Technology)
Location – Bangalore
Number Of Positions :10
Job Description Summary:
The Associate, Global Service Desk Reporting analysts design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions. They often handle vast amounts of raw data, so data Processing techniques (Validation, Sorting, Summarization, Aggregation, Analysis, Reporting & Classification) are key job responsibilities. Reporting analysts receive requests from all members of the management team & business information technology (IT) workers so they must have strong task prioritization skills in addition to good statistical and critical thinking skills and they also need to exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills. Reporting analysts often coordinate with IT departments, particularly when implementing data collection procedures, and generally report to and primarily communicate with management. Although the reports created are used for client presentations, reporting analysts aren’t typically required to have direct interaction with customers. Able to work under pressure & independently. Reporting analysts work during business hours. Hours worked vary with workload. A typical day might involve replying to emails, prioritizing projects, and working on reports or information gathering procedures.
Job Profile: Associate, Global Service Desk
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Coordinate as smart hands with different type of report request from all level.
- Prepare, maintain and submit reports
- Provide telephony support if require.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with one to three years of relevant experience preferred
- Proficient in Data Processing techniques (Validation, Sorting, Summarization, Aggregation, Analysis, Reporting) on excel. MS-Power Point, MS-Excel, Pivot Table, Making Chart, Excel Function-Logical, Lookup, Statistical, VBA-Excel Macros.
- Big Data and Python knowledge preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to evaluate and manage client business needs
Exp:10 to 13.5 Yrs
Designation: (Looking for Architects)
No Of Vacancies:20
Roles & Responsibilities:
Product Development Exp is must
- The candidate should be from product Company
- Should have min 4 to 5 + years of experience in Architect
- Product Development experience is must
- Skills – Java Full stack with AWS and Microsevices
- Should be strong in java scripting
- Should be available to take coding test for 3 hours from anywhere, weekend is also fine.
- work along-side with talent from top tier tech companies both in India and US locations
- work directly with market facing Product Managers, do rapid prototyping, deep use of UX concepts along with infographics
- work on high-scale architecture patterns like Micro-services, CQRS, Eventual consistency, Event Sourcing, Message Bus, Circuit breaker, Gateway Routing
- work on cutting edge technologies like Elastic Search, Scala, Dockers, AWS
- simple, light weight agile process with best in class CI/CD pipeline with twice-weekly production deployments, 100% test automation, extensive use feature branching, feature toggling, 2 factor peer reviews
- 100% pure DevOps adoption, with opportunity to own up real-time production monitoring and support work on rotation basis
Location : Bengaluru(Manyata Tech Park,)
Exp: 5 to 8 Yrs
Notice Period: up to 60 Days
Roles & Responsibility:
5+ years of experience in Information Technology And kafka and related technology stack
Configure Kafka Security(SASL/SSL), Configure HA, Kafka Metrics, Kafka logs
Hands on experience with setting up with Connect Distribute, Scheme Registry, REAT API
Hands on experience in writing code for producers, consumers, event processing with in Kafka, Spark streaming.
Good hands on experience in building applications using event driven framework with Kafka.
Able to install new Kafka clusters and troubleshoot Kafka related issues in production environment with in given SLAs.
Build data pipelines in kafka to allow for data streaming must have: KAFKA Admin exp.
Very good understanding of event-processing pipelines using Kafka, Java, Zookeeper, Hadoop, Spark, Scala
Strong communications skills and experience leading/interacting with technical expert.
Job role L12 :Associate Process
P2P – Procure To Pay : Invoice Processing
Qualification: Graduates Experience 1 to 3 years of experience is must in P2P
Any specific /domain skills tool :SAP, Oracle experience
Work Location :Chennai
Work Time: Rotational Shifts Package
Note: Home pickup & drop + Mediclaim + Insurance + 2 days weekly off Salary Fixed + Variable
Job description Only Experienced Candidates & Immediate Joiners to Apply
Job role – Level 12 – Associate
Process: R2R – Reconciliations & Financial Reporting
Experience : 1+ years to max 5 years’ experience
Specific tool: Reconciliation & Fixed Assets, SAP, Oracle experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Time: Rotational Shifts
Note: Home pickup & drop + Mediclaim + Insurance + 2 days weekly off
1) Candidates will be responsible for the sales of Credit Card of very premium company
2) Identifying the premium customer and approaching them for their product and close the lead on immediate basis.
3) Generating leads, fixing appointment and meeting at customer place and explaining about product.
4) Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
No of Vacancy : 50
1. Any Fresher with Very good comm Graduate or Post Graduate
2. Experience 0 to 3 Years, Age Criteria Below 31 Yr (Male-Female)
3. Must have flair in sales & marketing.
4. Should be a target & result oriented personality.
5. Should be smart, confident and possess decent personality.
6. Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with new and existing customers.
7. Sales Experience with Banking Sales will be additional benefit.
8. Strong communications, customer service, and flair for sales.
9. Fresher Graduates and post graduates with Very good comm. Skills can also apply.
- Immediate joiner preferable
- Vehicle Mandatory.
- Note: Formals are Mandatory for interview
Designation: Executive Operations
Qualification: Any Graduates
Experience: Min 1 year
Language: English, Hindi
Skills: Excellent communication with Good Hindi
- Excellent English Communication
- Good speaking Hindi
- Flexible with shifts
Work Location: Bellendur