Skill: Back end Developer
Experience: 6+ Years
Location: Chennai (Nungambakkam)
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The Backend Developer primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and Meteor.js frameworks
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu) based development environments
- Good understanding of databases like Mongo DB
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Good understanding of transaction based microservices
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of REST API and MVC.
- Understanding of Asynchronous Request handling techniques.
- Understanding of Unit testing frameworks like Mocha/Chai.
- Good to have understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID OOP principles.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 6 years
- BE in computer science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
No of Positions:40
Apply For This Job