Position Name :-IT MIS Reporting & X ( Lead, Information Technology)
Location – Bangalore
Number Of Positions :10
Job Description Summary:
The Associate, Global Service Desk Reporting analysts design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions. They often handle vast amounts of raw data, so data Processing techniques (Validation, Sorting, Summarization, Aggregation, Analysis, Reporting & Classification) are key job responsibilities. Reporting analysts receive requests from all members of the management team & business information technology (IT) workers so they must have strong task prioritization skills in addition to good statistical and critical thinking skills and they also need to exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills. Reporting analysts often coordinate with IT departments, particularly when implementing data collection procedures, and generally report to and primarily communicate with management. Although the reports created are used for client presentations, reporting analysts aren’t typically required to have direct interaction with customers. Able to work under pressure & independently. Reporting analysts work during business hours. Hours worked vary with workload. A typical day might involve replying to emails, prioritizing projects, and working on reports or information gathering procedures.
Job Profile: Associate, Global Service Desk
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Coordinate as smart hands with different type of report request from all level.
- Prepare, maintain and submit reports
- Provide telephony support if require.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with one to three years of relevant experience preferred
- Proficient in Data Processing techniques (Validation, Sorting, Summarization, Aggregation, Analysis, Reporting) on excel. MS-Power Point, MS-Excel, Pivot Table, Making Chart, Excel Function-Logical, Lookup, Statistical, VBA-Excel Macros.
- Big Data and Python knowledge preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to evaluate and manage client business needs
Apply For This Job