Our Technical Stack:
Skill:NodeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS, MongoDB, HTML5, Restful API based web services, AWS
Experience: 3-5 years,
- We are looking a DevOPS expert who will design, architect and implement next generation micro-services architecture for one of the most exciting Fintech products in India.
Compulsory Working Expertise:
- Mean Stack (Node.js, Mongo DB, Angular.js)
- AWS S3, Lambda, API Gateway
- Mongo DB / Dynamo DB – database
- AWS overall experience of 3- 5 years
- Deep experience on DevOps and boot strapping.
- Deep knowledge and experience of working with AWS DevOps platforms and services like EC2, ECS, S3, SQS, Load Balancers, Route 53, Networking, VPC, Firewall, Lambda. CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- Understanding of Networking and Security
- Hands-on administering Jenkins, or proficiency with other CI CD tools
- Deployment Orchestration and Containerization (Docker, Swarm, or Kubernetes)
- Git/BitBucket source control.
- Provisioning and Configuration Management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Basic database administration with both SQL and NOSQL systems
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Plan, architect and build our AWS infrastructure for micro-services
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience supporting high availability systems and scalable architectures.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Managing a distributed application
- Automating of monitoring platform stability and performance
- Ability to troubleshoot deployment, configuration, or networking issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Execute cloud formation, scaling groups and configuration management
- Full ownership and accountability of micro-services which include day-to-day operations and maintenance
- Manage developer operations on our agile management platform
- Scale our infrastructure on the cloud with high availability in mind
Goals we expect
- Platform stability
- Code stability
Tools & Platforms:
- AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, CloudFront
- MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Jenkins
- Github, Jira, Slack
No Of Positions:30
Apply For This Job