Experience: 4-7 years
Roles & Responsibility:
- MSBI developer, you’ll be involved on one or more projects concerning SQL Server tools (SSAS,SSRS, SSIS).
Apply For This Job
- In coordination with Paris teams, you’ll take part in:
- Participate in implementation, including maintenance, error removal, logic optimization, testing, final corrections, and program and run time documentation.
- Troubleshoot reporting issues. Trace data/logic and report back on root cause.
- Participate to the delivery process
- Grant access to final users
- The main activity will be on SQL Server tools (SSRS, SSIS) and SSAS on request.
- Powershell (beginner)
- SQL (mastery)
Minimal Tools to know:
- SQL data tools
- Minimal Required experience :
- SSRS/SSIS is required.
- SQL mastery
- Experience with databases SQL server
- Experience with Power shell
Functional background: Risk domain
Methodology: Scrum in agile-scrum framework
– Write, debug, diagram, create flowcharts, code, and document programs.
– Assist with design, deployment and support of reporting solutions and data warehouse.
– Coordinate with other technology work teams to ensure project success.
– General understanding of BI concepts (datamart, datawarehouse, ..) and Power BI tools