- Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads, which could range from walk ins to possible clients around 3kms of the Yoga Studio
- Manage end-to-end client relationship that includes welcoming clients, handling client queries (on call/ in person), assisting clients with our programs, client paperwork, records and outdoor promotion activity for brand promotions
- Ensure daily reporting as per the tools made available from time to time and timely and accurate updating of account data in existing MIS systems
- Execute targeted local marketing initiatives to help deliver the revenue target for the Store
- Provide timely and effective resolutions to all client issues to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level
- Retain and grow SARVA business from existing clients through Renewals, Up-sell, Cross-sell, etc.
1) Candidates will be responsible for the sales of Credit Card of very premium company
2) Identifying the premium customer and approaching them for their product and close the lead on immediate basis.
3) Generating leads, fixing appointment and meeting at customer place and explaining about product.
4) Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
No of Vacancy : 50
1. Any Fresher with Very good comm Graduate or Post Graduate
2. Experience 0 to 3 Years, Age Criteria Below 31 Yr (Male-Female)
3. Must have flair in sales & marketing.
4. Should be a target & result oriented personality.
5. Should be smart, confident and possess decent personality.
6. Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with new and existing customers.
7. Sales Experience with Banking Sales will be additional benefit.
8. Strong communications, customer service, and flair for sales.
9. Fresher Graduates and post graduates with Very good comm. Skills can also apply.
- Immediate joiner preferable
- Vehicle Mandatory.
- Note: Formals are Mandatory for interview
- Handling Unique Sellers to develop their business or wealth (Outbound Calls)
- Basic understanding of ecommerce business and functionalities.
- Market understanding and should know how sales can be increased
- Manage Pricing for sellers
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of Social media promotion
- Should be aware of ownership and team work responsibilities.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for targets, incentives and revenue for the category
- Building and managing brand relationships in the geography – including deals, preferred pricing and preferred treatment.
- Manage the execution of marketing assignments in the geography
- Building and developing supplier / distributor relationships
- Managing accounts of suppliers / distributors
- Responsible for market research on price data, product movement, competition pricing, product bundling, etc.
- Develop a very good understanding of the category and become an expert on the sales and supply side of the given category
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Min 6 months in sales OR MBA fresher
Working days: 5 days
Shift: Day shift