- knowledge of high-level programming concepts like promises,
Job Title: Front-End Developer
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Chennai (Nungambakkam)
We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience.
What to expect from the role?
- Work on various projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Exposure to the industry with guidance from experts in the field.
- First-hand experience with developing web pages.
- Opportunity to learn on the job with scope for growth.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
Skill: Mean Stack (MongaDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS)
Years of Exp :3 to 4
Notice Period :Immediate to 30 days
Location : Hyderabad(Kokapet)
No Of Positions:30
Our Technical Stack:
Skill:NodeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS, MongoDB, HTML5, Restful API based web services, AWS
Experience: 3-5 years,
- We are looking a DevOPS expert who will design, architect and implement next generation micro-services architecture for one of the most exciting Fintech products in India.
Compulsory Working Expertise:
- Mean Stack (Node.js, Mongo DB, Angular.js)
- AWS S3, Lambda, API Gateway
- Mongo DB / Dynamo DB – database
- AWS overall experience of 3- 5 years
- Deep experience on DevOps and boot strapping.
- Deep knowledge and experience of working with AWS DevOps platforms and services like EC2, ECS, S3, SQS, Load Balancers, Route 53, Networking, VPC, Firewall, Lambda. CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- Understanding of Networking and Security
- Hands-on administering Jenkins, or proficiency with other CI CD tools
- Deployment Orchestration and Containerization (Docker, Swarm, or Kubernetes)
- Git/BitBucket source control.
- Provisioning and Configuration Management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Basic database administration with both SQL and NOSQL systems
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Plan, architect and build our AWS infrastructure for micro-services
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience supporting high availability systems and scalable architectures.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Managing a distributed application
- Automating of monitoring platform stability and performance
- Ability to troubleshoot deployment, configuration, or networking issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Execute cloud formation, scaling groups and configuration management
- Full ownership and accountability of micro-services which include day-to-day operations and maintenance
- Manage developer operations on our agile management platform
- Scale our infrastructure on the cloud with high availability in mind
Goals we expect
- Platform stability
- Code stability
Tools & Platforms:
- AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, CloudFront
- MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Jenkins
- Github, Jira, Slack
No Of Positions:30
- Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads, which could range from walk ins to possible clients around 3kms of the Yoga Studio
- Manage end-to-end client relationship that includes welcoming clients, handling client queries (on call/ in person), assisting clients with our programs, client paperwork, records and outdoor promotion activity for brand promotions
- Ensure daily reporting as per the tools made available from time to time and timely and accurate updating of account data in existing MIS systems
- Execute targeted local marketing initiatives to help deliver the revenue target for the Store
- Provide timely and effective resolutions to all client issues to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level
- Retain and grow SARVA business from existing clients through Renewals, Up-sell, Cross-sell, etc.